Your Privacy is Our Priority
Attain Capital Management, LLC is committed to ensuring that any personal information we receive is kept safe and private. We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of our potential, existing and past clients. We know that you trust your most personal information with us and we will work with you to keep that information private.
Why and How We Collect Personal Information
When you apply for or maintain an account with Attain, we collect personal information about you for business purposes, such as evaluating your financial needs, processing your requests and transactions, informing you about products and services that may be of interest to you, and providing customer service. The personal information we collect about you includes:
- Information you provide to us on applications and other forms, such as your name, address, date of birth, social security number, occupation, assets and income;
- Information about your transactions with us;
- Information you provide to us to verify your identity, such as a passport, or received from other entities not affiliated with Attain.
How We Protect Personal Information
We limit access to your personal information to those employees who need to know in order to conduct our business, service account, and help you accomplish your financial objectives, such providing you with a broad range of products and services. Our employees are required to maintain and protect the confidentiality of your personal information and must follow established procedures to do so. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. We do not rent or sell your name or personal information to anyone.
Disclosure to Non-Affiliated Third Parties
In order to support the financial products and services we provide to you, we may share the personal information described above with third-party service providers, including:
- Financial service institutions (e.g.,FCMs, CTAs, System Developers, advisers, dealers, brokers, trust companies and banks) whom you are also a client of.
- Companies under contract to perform services for us or on our behalf, such as vendors that prepare and mail statements and transaction confirmations or provide data processing, computer software maintenance and development, transaction processing and marketing services.
These companies acting on our behalf are required to keep your personal information confidential both in their agreements with Attain and their own privacy policies.
Also, we may disclose personal information with regulatory authorities as permitted or required by applicable law. For example, we may disclose personal information to cooperate with regulatory authorities and law enforcement agencies to comply with subpoenas or other official requests, and as necessary to protect our rights or property.
Because your information is only accessed by Attain and affiliated third parties of which you are also a customer (e.g., FCMs, CTAs, System Developers, advisers, dealers, brokers, trust companies and banks) an “opt out” notice does not apply and is not provided.
Accessing and Revisiting Your Personal Information
We endeavor to keep our customer files complete and accurate. We will give you reasonable access to the information we have about you. Most of the information is contained is account statements that you receive from us and applications that you submit to obtain our products and services. We encourage you to review this information and notify us if you believe any information should be corrected or updated. If you have a question or concern about your personal information or this privacy notice, please contact Attain Capital Management.
Attain Capital Management
One East Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Toll Free: 800.311.1145